Last Modified: March 1, 2017.
At Pure CE, Inc. (“Pure CE,” “PureCME,” “we” or “us”) we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the following Pure CE website: purecme.com (referred to herein as the “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on the Site and in e-mail or other electronic communications between you and the Site. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by PureCME (other than the Site) or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) we may link to or which may be accessible from the Site. To the extent the Site contain links to other websites. PureCME is not responsible for the privacy policies of such sites.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Site are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
When you visit any of the Site, we may automatically collect certain data about your visit that do not make you personally identifiable to us, such as the IP address associated with your visit, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Site and usage details. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the section below titled How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may use this sort of non-personally identifiable data collected from you and other users to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics. This aggregated data may be used to improve the Site and for product development and marketing purposes. We may provide such data to advertisers and other third parties for certain purposes. We also may use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect about your visits to the Site in order to customize the advertisements or other content that we display to you.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
When using the Site, you may also provide us with information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To present the Site and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or purchases, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may from time to time use your personal information to notify you of special offers and new products and services from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. We also may rent, sell or otherwise transfer to third parties personal information about you for marketing purposes. If you do not want us to use your personal information in this way, you may, at any time, request that we not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for marketing purposes. To do so, please see the section below titled How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information in an e-mail or other communications with third parties listed on the Site or in other materials, that information, along with any other information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and correlated and used by such third parties and may result in your receiving unsolicited messages from other persons. Such collection, correlation, use and messages are beyond our control.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To independent contractors, vendors and suppliers and other third parties we use to support our business (collectively, “Outside Contractors”), such as credit card processing and fraud screening, order fulfillment and shipment, mailing publications and other materials, hosting and maintaining the Site, and developing applications for the Site. The access we grant to your personal information to Outside Contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary in order for these Outside Contractors to perform their functions for us. We also require that these Outside Contractors (i) protect the privacy of your personal information consistent with this policy, and (ii) not use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than providing us with products or services for which we contracted.
- We may merge your information collected on the Site with similar data obtained from third parties. We may use this enhanced personal information for marketing purposes, such as to notify you of special offers, updated information and new products and services from PureCME.
- We may disclose your personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of PureCME’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PureCME about the Site’ users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your personal information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes, you can opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by PureCME to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided by PureCME as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use personal information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PureCME seeks to protect against unauthorized access to individuals’ personal information. We seek to protect all personal information using appropriate encryption technologies, and we seek to handle your personal information securely within PureCME. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL/TLS technology.
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Modified: July 11, 2017
- Ownership Of The Site
All pages within this Site and any material made available for download are the property of Pure CE, Inc. (“PureCME”), or its Course Providers, licensors or suppliers, as applicable. The Site is protected by the United States and international copyright and trademark laws. The Contents of the Site, including without limitation Course Content, the files, documents, text, photographs, images, audio, and video, and any materials accessed through or made available for use or download through this Site (“Content”) may not be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, published or used, in whole or in part, except for purposes authorized or approved in writing by PureCME. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose, or deep linking to, any name, trademarks, service marks, logo, Content or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of PureCME without our express written consent.
- CME Course Content
PureCME shall have no responsibility or liability to any users or licensees with respect to Course Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, PureCME shall have the right to review all Course Content for its own purposes, including security and integrity of the Site, and to permit governmental, regulatory and licensing authorities to review Course Content. PureCME shall have the right, and all Course Providers grant the right license to PureCME, to make reasonable cosmetic changes to Course Content in connection with the security, integrity, aesthetics, branding and proper functioning of the Site.
- Additional Terms Applicable to CME Providers
- Pricing for Paid Courses
A Course Provider will be solely responsible for determining the fees to be charged for each Course. If you are a Course Provider, you hereby authorize PureCME to deduct from the amounts paid by a User for a Course, a transaction fee to be retained solely by PureCME (the “PureCME Transaction Fee”). Unless a Course Provider and the PureCME agree otherwise in a writing signed by the Course Provider and an authorized representative of PureCME, Course Provider acknowledges and agrees that the PureCME Transaction Fee shall be 30% of all amounts received by PureCME for a purchase of a Course, minus any amounts refunded to Users and sales or other taxes collected (if any).
- Payment Terms
PureCME will issue payment for any amounts due to Providers for the sale of Courses by the last day of the month following the month in which a Course was purchased. Payment shall be made in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise agreed to in writing by PureCME, and shall be remitted via an electronic payment service. You are responsible for providing PureCME with all identifying and tax information necessary for the payment of amounts due.
By way of example only, if we received $10,000 from Users for the sale of your Courses during the month of June, no Users requested refunds, and the sales were subject to the PureCME Transaction Fee of 30%, PureCME would issue payment to you in the amount of $7,000 by July 31.
- Providers further acknowledge and agree:
- All Providers are subject to approval from PureCME, which we may grant, deny or withdraw at any time in our sole discretion.
- You are fully responsible for all of the content you provide in, through, or arising out of your use of the Site, and for the accuracy of same.
- You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise, including without limitation, education, training, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the CME Courses and services you identify, and that the credentials you post on and through the Site are accurate, truthful, complete, and not misleading.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, sex-related, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Site or to Users.
- You will not use the Site for any business other than for providing continuing educational Courses and services to Users of the Site.
- You will not engage in any activity that will require PureCME to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party, including, by way of example and not limitation, the payment of royalties for the public performance of any musical works or sound recordings.
- You will not copy, modify or distribute PureCME Content from our Site, including trademarks and copyrights.
- You will not interfere with or otherwise prevent other Course Providers from providing their services or Courses.
- You will keep your content and contact information up-to-date, and respond to Users seeking your services in a timely fashion, so as to ensurequality of service provided to licensees and other Users of the Site.
- If you are in a state or location where any form of instructing requires a license, credential, certification or other forms of governmental or third party license, consent, authorization or permission, you shall not use the PureCME Site as a Provider until such license, consent, authorization or permission is obtained.
- PureCME may record all or any part of any Courses (including voice chat communications) for quality control anddelivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating or operating the Site. We reserve the right to review the Courses for any purpose, and may modify the presentation of a course so that it conforms to our marketing vision.
- Provider Courses and Other Content
If as a Provider you submit, upload or post any Course Content, course materials, descriptions or other content to us or our Site (“Provider Content”), you agree not to provide any Provider Content that (1) is defamatory, abusive, libelous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, or harmful, or that could encourage criminal or unethical behavior, (2) violates or infringes the privacy, copyright, trademark, trade dress, trade secrets or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or (3) contains or transmits a virus or any other harmful component. You agree not to contact other site users through unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or any other method of communication.
Each Provider grants to PureCME a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Provider Content to deliver the Provider Content to Users; market, promote, advertise and provide the PureCME Services; and to otherwise use and exploit the Course Content (or any portion or derivative works thereof) for PureCME’s lawful business purposes, through any and all distribution outlets or channels, whether now known or hereafter created. This license enables us to provide the Services and provide access to the Course Content to Users, and is not intended to otherwise limit your rights to the Content. You hereby retain any and all rights that you have in and to your Course Content; provided, however, that you may not directly license a User who acquires or accesses your Course Content through the Services.
You have the right to remove all or any portion of your Course Content from the Services at any time, with such removal terminating the grant of rights to PureCME in Section 13(a) below with respect to such Course Content within 60 business days of such removal (the “Course Content Effective Termination Date”), but such removal shall not terminate the grant of rights given to any Users who paid any required fees to access or use any removed Course Content prior to the Course Content Effective Termination Date. For the avoidance of doubt, removal of some, but not all, Course Content shall serve as a termination with respect only to such removed Course Content but not any other Course Content.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold PureCME harmless from and against all third party claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) against or incurred by PureCME arising out of any Provider Content you post or allow to be posted to the Site.
- Additional Terms Applicable to Users
All User’s agree:
- You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information (see the Pricing section below) before using the Site or registering for a Course.
- If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the Site, contacting a Provider, or registering for a Course.
- PureCME may record all or any part of any Courses (including Users’ voice and chat communications) for quality control and delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating or operating the Site.
- You will not do any of the following on or through the PureCME Site:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise);
- post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, sex-related, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content;
- manipulate or interfere with the PureCME Site and services; and
- reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from or otherwise use and exploit any Course Content or other content obtained from any PureCME Site without our express written permission or the permission of the Provider who authored such Course Content, excluding only reproductions made for your personal, non-commercial use or for a reproduction and distribution back to a Provider as part of a Course.
Money Back Guarantee. PureCME offers Users a thirty (30)-day, no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you, as a User, are unhappy with such a Course and request a refund within thirty (30) days of the date that you paid for access to that Course, we will provide you with a full refund of the amount you paid. To request a refund, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if we believe that you are abusing our refund policy in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the PureCME Site, without any liability to you.
- User Generated Content, Reviews, Feedback and other Postings to the Site
If as a User you submit, upload or post any comments, ideas, suggestions, information, files, images or other materials to us or our Site (“User Generated Content”), you agree not to provide any User Generated Content that (1) is defamatory, abusive, libelous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, or harmful, or that could encourage criminal or unethical behavior, (2) violates or infringes the privacy, copyright, trademark, trade dress, trade secrets or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or (3) contains or transmits a virus or any other harmful component. You agree not to contact other site users through unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or any other method of communication. PureCME shall have a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the User Generated Content however PureCME desires, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such User Generated Content and/or incorporate such User Generated Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world. PureCME is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any User Generated Content in confidence; (2) to pay to you any compensation for any User Generated Content; or (3) to respond to any User Generated Content.
PureCME does not regularly review posted User Generated Content, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any User Generated Content submitted to the Site. You grant PureCME the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any User Generated Content. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Generated Content. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Generated Content you make. PureCME and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Generated Content submitted by you or any third party.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold PureCME harmless from and against all third party claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) against or incurred by PureCME arising out of any User Generated Content you post or allow to be posted to the Site.
- Site Security
You may not use any scraper, spider, robot or other automated means of any kind to access the Site, except and solely to the extent permitted by these Terms and the features of the Site and services, deep-link to any feature or content on the Site, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or Services.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. PureCME will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
- Accuracy and Integrity of Information
Although PureCME attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site and Content thereon. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform PureCME so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, PureCME shall have no responsibility or liability for information or Content posted to the Site from any non-PureCME affiliated third party.
- Typographical Errors and Incorrect Pricing
In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product / service listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. If your credit or debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit or debit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Order Acceptance
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge.
- Online Payments
You can purchase products and/or services on the Site. We accept credit and debit cards issued by U.S. banks. If a credit card account is being used for a transaction, PureCME may obtain preapproval for an amount up to the amount of the payment. If you enroll to make recurring payments automatically, all charges and fees will be billed to the credit card you designate during the setup process. If you want to designate a different credit card or if there is a change in your credit card, you must change your information online. This may temporarily delay your ability to make online payments while we verify your new payment information.
You represent and warrant that if you are making online payments that (i) any credit card, debit card and bank account information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit/debit card company or bank, (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you in the amounts posted, including any applicable taxes, and (iv) you are the person in whose name the card was issued and you are authorized to make a purchase or other transaction with the relevant credit card and credit card information.
- Access to Site; Indemnification
In the event access to the Site or a portion thereof is limited requiring a user ID and password (“Protected Areas”), you agree to access Protected Areas using only your user ID and password as provided to you by PureCME. You agree to protect the confidentiality of your user ID and password, and not to share or disclose your user ID or password to any third party. You agree that you are fully responsible for all activity occurring under your user ID. You may not take any CE course for the benefit of another user or licensee, and may not ask another individual to take any CE course for your benefit or on your behalf.
- Links to Other Sites
PureCME makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Site. When you access a non-PureCME site, please understand that it is independent from PureCME, and that PureCME has no control over the Content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-PureCME website does not mean that PureCME endorses or accepts any responsibility for the Content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement
We disclaim any responsibility or liability for copyrighted materials posted on our site. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedures set forth below.
PureCME respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to PureCME’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified below.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available Through the PureCME Site
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our Site by sending us a notice (“Notice”) complying with the following requirements.
- Identify the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Copyright Agent:
1426 East 750 North
Orem, Utah 84097
- Disclaimer of Warranties
PURECME DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. PURECME DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND LINKED WEBSITES. PURECME DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY.
WITHOUT LIMITATION THE GENERAL OF THE FOREGOING, PURECME PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE FOLLOWING:
o Personal injury or wrongful death, including malpractice, arising from or relating to any content or materials provided on or through the Site, including without limitation, continuing education courses.
o Users earning or attempting to earn continuing education unit credits from Course Providers who are not properly approved by the applicable licensing authority.
o Content, links viruses, worms, spyware, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature from Course Providers or other materials on the Site.
o Statements, misrepresentations or errors made by Course Providers with respect to their services, including without limitation, the acceptability of courses for CE credit and the number of credit hours awarded for completing courses.
o Users taking and paying for more CE credit hours than required for certification or licensing compliance.
o CE content and services from Course Providers, including erroneous, burdensome or difficult materials; and the failure to provide adequate support to users.
o Any proceedings, investigations, audits or claims brought by any governmental, regulatory or licensing authority against users arising out of the use of this Site or any CE content or courses.
o Verifying or authenticating the identity of any users or licensees, including liability to or claims by any governmental, regulatory or licensing authority with respect to the identity or authentication of users and licensees.
- Limitation of Liability Regarding Use of Site
PURECME AND ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR LINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT ANY ASPECTS OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF PURECME TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS $500 (FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS).
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PURECME SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE MATTERS AND CIRCUMSTANCES DESCRIBED IN SECTION 11, ABOVE.
- Electronic Notices
By using the PureCME Site and Services, or communicating with us, you agree that we may communicate, notify and enter into contracts with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive written notice of a security breach through the U.S. postal mail (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please contact us at email@example.com
- Revisions; General